The provider of this website is: Mt13 Sławomir Magdziarz, ul. Hoża 86 lok 410, 00-682 Warszawa, Poland
If you visit our website, various personal data could be collected. Personal information is information that personally identifies you. We collect, store and use personal data only to the extent which is absolutely necessary and for the sole purpose of providing you with the features of our website.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data is collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes of providing the functions of our website as described below. The purpose of the collection and processing of this data can be summarised as giving the possibility to contact us, as well as collect statistical information about our viewers.
Categories of data collected
- Personal data provided through the contact page - as we provide you with the possibility to contact us via the contact page, you will be asked to provide at least your e-mail address. Any extra information you send to us through the contact page will also be transmitted to us.
- Usage-related user data without input - we use Google Analytics to collect usage data (to analyze the ways visitors use our website), as well as technical data (for example internet browser, operating system or time of the page request). The collection of this data happens automatically when you visit our website. Part of the data is collected to ensure an error-free provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. We do not connect this data with personal data. The data remains technical data without personal reference.
You may, of course, withdraw all or part of your consent to the collection and processing of data described above that you have given to us at any time. The withdrawal of consent can be addressed by e-mail to infofrankfurt-doctors.de.
Personal data will be held for a period of maximum 5 years, unless otherwise required by law. Excluded from deletion is the personal data that we may need to handle any outstanding tasks or to enforce our rights, as well as any data that we might be legally required to retain.
Cookies are small files that are stored locally on your device when you visit our website. You can delete cookies on your devices at any time. However, this can lead to the individual functions being no longer available to you. To delete the cookies, please refer to the help function of your browser.
Use of Google Analytics and Google reCAPTCHA
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service, as well as Google reCAPTCHA, which are both provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the corresponding setting of your browser software; however, this may hinder the ease with which you use this website. For more information about Google's privacy practices, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
Use of external links
There are links to third party websites on our website. After you click the link, we are no longer responsible for the collection, saving, or processing of any data that is transmitted to a third party by clicking the link (e.g. IP address or the URL at which the link is located), since we have no control over the conduct of third parties.
Deleting your personal data
Personal data will be deleted when it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose of saving it when consent is canceled, or if the saving of data is impermissible for other legal reasons. Data that is subject to statutory obligations remains unaffected during the statutory legal period for preserving records, or beyond if required for the enforcement of rights and claims.
Security of data
We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security and to protect your data that is administered by us especially from the risks of unintended or unlawful destruction, manipulation, loss, change or unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. We use security measures such as the HTTPS to protect your personal information.
- Information, correction, blocking, deletion - You have the right to obtain information about the origin, recipient, and purpose of the personal data stored about you at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
- Withdrawal and complaints - any user can revoke this consent at any time for information that is collected on the basis of their consent. Finally, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
- Data portability - you are entitled to receive data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or – if technically feasible – to demand that we transfer that data to a third party.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures should this be required due to technical development. In such cases, we will amend our data protection notice accordingly. Therefore, please take note of the current version of our data protection notice, as this is subject to change.
To assert your rights, report any data breaches, as well as for suggestions and complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, we recommend that you contact our data protection officer at infofrankfurt-doctors.de